AVON BROCHURE

CLICK ON THE BROCHURE TO SHOP THE CURRENT CAMPAIGN...THERE ARE SOME AWESOME DEALS, YOU'LL BE SURPRISED, CHEAPER THAN YOUR LOCAL DRUGSTORE!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DAY 3 OF THE HOLLYWOOD COOKIE DIET

Well, it's day 3 and I lost 2 lbs!!!!!   I really can't get over the fact that these cookies are actually keeping me full.  I mean at supper time I'm ready to eat some real food, but up until then I am fine.

So I've pretty much been following the same schedule as day 1, having a cooke around 9am then another at 11ish, then one at around 2:30pm.  Last night I ate supper around 5:30 and I had a small portion of spaghetti and chicken parm.  Then I was off to an Avon meeting so I kept pretty busy for the rest of the night, not even really thinking about eating.  I've been drinking tea during the day and having a small glass of coke with my supper.

I think once you get over the mental obstacle of not eating "meals" all day long, you're good to go.  I have not gotton any headaches and to tell you the truth, have had more engery....maybe cause the carbs aren't weighing me down? 

All I can say is I'm still going strong on day 3 and I am actually going to stop by the store where we bought the cookies and see if they have any more cause I think I might be able to do this for more than a week!

I'll be back on day 5 to let you know how I'm doing :-)

starting weight:  126
goal weight:  105

Missy
 H9VDXK3KYZJY

No comments:

Post a Comment