AVON BROCHURE

CLICK ON THE BROCHURE TO SHOP THE CURRENT CAMPAIGN...THERE ARE SOME AWESOME DEALS, YOU'LL BE SURPRISED, CHEAPER THAN YOUR LOCAL DRUGSTORE!!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

DAY 5 OF THE HOLLYWOOD COOKIE DIET

So it's day 5 of the Hollywood Cookie diet and I'm still at 124 (2lbs lost) Maybe the quick initial weight loss was water weight?  I don't know, but I'm trying to stay focused and think positive.  I know everyone's body works differently and sometimes the weight loss comes at different times (who knows maybe on day 7 I'll have lost 10 lbs LOL)

So again, I've pretty much been sticking to the same routine since the beginning, a cookie around 9am, another at around 11am, another at 2:30pm and then something for dinner at around 6:00pm.   I have to say I'm still finding that the cookies are keeping me full and I'm not really "craving" anything, but it does get kind of boring just eating cookies...it makes you appreciate "real" food though I will say that!!

I'll be back on day 7 to give the final numbers......although I think I am probably going to stick with it for another week.

Bye for now.

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment